We advertise all our vacancies on the Education Personnel Management website at https://www.epm.co.uk/school-vacancies/
Midday Supervisor required
• Type of Contract: term time only, up to 31 August 2020 with a possibility of a permanent contract
• Hours: 5 hours per week, between 12.15pm to 1.15pm, Monday to Friday
• Salary: £9.18 per hour
• Closing date: To be confirmed
• Interview date: To be confirmed Start date: As soon as possible
New Road Primary & Nursery School Governors are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor.
We are looking for a great team worker to join our happy and successful school supervising the children inside and outside at lunchtime. The role would suit someone who enjoys working with children, is a great team worker, and feels that they would be good at helping children to feel safe and happy. The successful candidate will also need to have a calm, fair but firm approach. They will be directed to work both inside the school and outside on the playground and field.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
• Opportunity for progression across Aspire Learning Trust.
• Enthusiastic and supportive leadership team.
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
For an application pack, please contact the school office on 01733 204422 to arrange collection, email or download one at To arrange a visit to the school please telephone the office.
Aspire Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Site Manager / Cleaner New Road Primary and Nursery School, Whittlesey
Cleaning 10 hours at: £9.18 per hour (£17,771 (pro rata, per annum)
Site Manager 10 hours at: £10.97 per hour (£21,166 pro rata, per annum)
Contract: Permanent (subject to completion of a successful 6 month probationary period) all year round
Start Date: September 2020
Closing date: 9.00am, Monday 3rd of August 2020
Interviews: Will commence the week beginning Monday 7th of September
New Road Primary and Nursery School part of the Aspire Multi-Academy Trust (Whittlesey), wishes to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and committed Site Manager /Cleaner to join our friendly and dedicated team.
The ideal candidate would fulfil both the cleaner and site manager role.
• Site management
• Opening and closing the school
• Site maintenance
• Painting, fixing and simple DIY tasks
• Portage duties
• Record keeping
• Ordering and maintaining adequate cleaning supplies
• Cleaning team supervision
• Legionella testing
• Working alongside and line managing another cleaner
• Fire risk and safety management
• Health and safety management
• Action and supervise contract work as directed
• Liaise with the Trust Director of Estates and complete paperwork as required
• Occasionally open/close the premises following out of school hours events
Application forms and a job description are available on the school website
under the Vacancies tab
Applications to be submitted to