Midday Supervisor Required
- Type of Contract: term time only, permanent contract
- Hours: 5 hours per week, between 12.15pm to 1.15pm, Monday to Friday
- Salary: £10.60 per hour
- Closing date: 31st January 2023
- Interview date: To be confirmed
- Start date: As soon as possible
New Road Primary & Nursery School Governors are seeking to appoint a Midday Supervisor.
We are looking for a great team worker to join our happy and successful school supervising the children inside and outside at lunchtime. . The role would suit someone who enjoys working with children, is a great team worker, and feels that they would be good at helping children to feel safe and happy. The successful candidate will also need to have a calm, fair but firm approach. They will be directed to work both inside the school and outside on the playground and field.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
- Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
- Opportunity for progression across Aspire Learning Trust.
- Enthusiastic and supportive leadership team.
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
For an application pack, please contact the school office on 01733 204422 to arrange collection, email firstname.lastname@example.org or download one at www.newroadprimary.com To arrange a visit to the school please telephone the office.
Aspire Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.