At New Road Nursery we understand that children learn through play and hands-on experiences. We aim for them to become independent and confident and develop a lasting love of learning.
In our purpose-built Nursery your child will have high quality education and care. Our staff of Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants are fully qualified and trained to deliver the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage, through a creative and structured curriculum, in a purposeful environment that will inspire, encourage and celebrate your child’s many successes.
Please click on the following link to read all about 'What to expect in the Early Years Foundation Stage'
Morning sessions: 9.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Afternoon sessions: 12.30 p.m. – 3.30 p.m. Full day sessions: 9.00 a.m. – 3.00 p.m.
3 and 4 year olds - £5 per hour 2 year olds - £6 per hour
We offer free government places for both 15 hours and 30 hours. 15-hour funding is automatic for all 3 and 4 years old. Some 2-year-olds can also claim 15 hours free funding, subject to eligibility. For further information click here. However, 30-hour funding is only available to those parents that are eligible. For further information regarding the FREE government funding please click here
If your child attends full day sessions they will need to bring a packed lunch or you may choose a hot school meal at the additional cost of £2.10 per day.
- Mrs Sue Page: Nursery Manager, Level 6 (Monday to Friday)
- Mrs Shelly Ruggles: Nursery Assistant and Nursery SENDCo, Level 6 (Wednesday)
- Mrs Nicola Mantey: Nursery Assistant, Level 3 (Monday to Thursday)
- Mrs Michelle Bagg: Nursery Assistant, Level 3 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Miss Rebecca Thomas: Nursery Assistant, Level 4 (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday)
- Miss Laura Timothy: Nursery Assistant (Monday, Wednesday to Friday)
- Miss Jo Wojakowska: Nursery Assistant, 1 to 1 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon)