Safeguarding at New Road Primary & Nursery School
New Road Primary and Nursery School fully recognises the responsibility it has under section 175/176 of the Education Act 2002 to have arrangements in place to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
We will endeavour to provide a safe and welcoming environment where children are respected and valued.
Tel: 01733 204422
Click here for information on E-Safety for Parents
- Cambridgeshire Contact Centre 0345 045 5203
- NSPCC Childline 0800 1111
- NSPCC 0808 800 5000 (email@example.com)
- Ofsted's Whistleblower Hotline 0300 123 3155
- NSPCC FGM Helpline details: 0800 028 3550
- NSPCC Whistleblowing advice line 0800 028 0285