We advertise all our vacancies on the Education Personnel Management website at https://www.epm.co.uk/school-vacancies/
EARLY YEARS ASSISTANT
• Type of Contract: term time only Maternity Cover to 22 July 2020 (potential to be permanent).
• Hours: 25 hours per week (between 9am -3.30pm Monday to Friday), term time only.
• Salary: £8.21 per hour
• Closing date: Midday 25th February 2020
• Interview date: To be confirmed Start date: As soon as possible
New Road Nursery is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Assistant to support the senior nursery staff in providing a high standard of educational, physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care to all children within the nursery.
To be successful in this role there is a requirement to hold or be working towards an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in early education and have recent experience of working with young children. There must be an understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and of the role of the adult in supporting children’s learning and development. Teamwork and communication are vital skills required day to day, along with the ability to be flexible and adaptable to suit the needs of the nursery.
New Road Nursery is a 60 place Early Years setting offering integrated education and care to children from 2 years old. We strive to provide every child in the nursery the opportunity to grow and develop. The newly built nursery building is an inspirational place to work and for young children to learn. The nursery is attached to and very much a part of New Road Primary School. New Road Nursery was judged to be ‘Good’ by Ofsted in June 2019. The Nursery is part of Aspire Learning Trust. A trust that truly aspires to give every child an outstanding education and care in its community.
What we can offer you:
• Excellent working facilities in a modern and inspirational environment.
• Opportunity to work with a dedicated and committed team of professionals.
• Fantastic training/development/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Aspire Learning Trust.
• Enthusiastic and supportive leadership team.
• Local Government Pension Scheme.
For an application pack, please contact the school office on 01733 204422 to arrange collection, email or download one at
Aspire Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Trust will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.